Content, availability and use of website
David Woodcock Photography Limited reserves the right to remove this website or pages within it from public view. The website may be taken down from public view for a temporary period when updates are being applied or due to technical problems. You must accept the following terms and conditions in full when using the David Woodcock Photography website:-
Intellectual property rights
David Woodcock Photography Limited owns the intellectual property rights and materials contained on this website. Subject to the licence below, all of the intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence to use this website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions stated below. You must not:-
- Republish material from this website (including replication on another website);
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-licence material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on my website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution and personal use).
Restricted access and passwords
Private galleries are restricted by a password and this will only be provided to client(s) who have signed a contract. It is the client’s responsibility to either keep the password confidential or should they wish, to provide it to their friends and family. David Woodcock Photography Limited reserves the right to change the password or to disable it without notice or explanation.
Variation of website terms and conditions
These terms and conditions may be revised and they will apply from the time of publication on this website.
David Woodcock Photography Limited registration details (Registration Number Z3345382) are included in the Register of Data Controllers which is available on the website of the Information Commissioner. David Woodcock Photography Limited will store your name, address, contact and photographic assignment details on a private internal database. Information relating to your visits to this website, details of transactions carried out between us and any other information you chose to send will be stored. Information will not be passed onto any third parties unless permission is given or permitted under the Data Protection Act 1998. You may have any information that David Woodcock Photography Limited holds about you by writing to David Woodcock, 45 Moore Avenue, Sprowston Norwich, Norfolk NR6 7LA. The maximum fee permitted by the Data Protection Act 1998 will be charged. Proof of your identity will be required.
General Terms and Conditions
These shall apply to orders and contracts for the sale of goods and services by David Woodcock Photography Limited to the client. They are provided on the reverse side of all invoices issued and are contained within all contracts. The general terms and conditions define the retention period of images, retouching of images, copyright, promotion and display of images, force majeure and limitation of liability, insurance cover, the photographer, disc images, slide shows, use of music and data protection.
Photo Store – Terms and conditions of placing an order and image usage
Images contained in the stock and private galleries on this website can be purchased via PayPal or by using your credit card through PayPal. David Woodcock Photography does not collect your credit card details. You can also purchase images by cheque and by cash. Please make the cheque payable to David Woodcock Photography Limited and post to:-
David Woodcock Photography
45 Moore Avenue
Please do not send cash in the post.
David Woodcock Photography does not make online supplies for goods or services outside of the United Kingdom (UK). In the UK under the Distance Selling Regulations the customer has seven working days to cancel the contract. However the customer is not entitled to cancel a contract where David Woodcock Photography has already commenced the provision of an order placed prior to the cancellation period or when an image has been downloaded immediately after payment.
By downloading any images from this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. David Woodcock Photography reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by such changes.
David Woodcock Photography owns the copyright of all images contained on this website. Your rights to use any image contained on this website are subject are conditioned upon your payment to David Woodcock Photography Limited where required and when offered free of charge. If for any reason your payment is dishonoured or refunded you will be in breach of contract and will lose the right to use any image or to receive goods that relates to that purchase.
David Woodcock Photography grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use and reproduce an image in the following ways:
- Cropped and resized, but not altered or manipulated in any other way,
- On websites, provided that the images are displayed no greater than 935 X 623 pixels;
- As screensavers, wallpapers, incorporation into software, in multimedia presentations, theatrical display, CD and DVD covers and incorporation into film/video for television and/or internet broadcast;
- As prints, posters, canvas prints, acrylics and other hard copy material for decoration in the home, office, shop or restaurant;
- On letterheads, business cards, brochures, pamphlets, catalogues, displays, packaging and invitations provided that the images do not function as a logo or trademark;
- In co-ordination with opt in email for marketing purposes;
- For editorial and advertising in magazines, newspapers, e-books, books, book covers provided that:
a) you credit David Woodcock Photography for use of images and provide a copyright attribution, of a size and colour that can be easily read, by stating “Image used under licence from and is the copyright of David Woodcock Photography” on the copyright page or where there is no copyright page in a prominent place;
b) any persons contained within an image are not depicted in a bad light or in a way that they might find offensive. This includes but is not limited to the use of images in pornography, “adult videos” in advertisements for tobacco, fur, alcohol, gaming, medical & herbal products, advertisements relating to adult entertainment, dating or escort services, political or pressure group endorsements, uses that are defamatory, unlawful, offensive or that imply that the model suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition;
- Incorporated into promotional merchandise for resale such as clothing, mugs, key rings, fridge magnets and similar promotional items except for greeting cards that can be purchased from this website.
You may not:
- Resell, rent, redistribute, sub licence, and give away any digital image purchased. You may however transfer digital images to a third party for the sole purpose to produce or manufacture your goods incorporating purchased images that are subject to these terms and conditions. If you are a website developer there is one exception about the license usage of digital images as stated in the general conditions below;
- Display an image on a website greater than 935 X 623 pixels;
- Withhold a credit for the image rights where stated above unless it is waived on a case by case basis, in writing by David Woodcock Photography;
- Use or display an image that implies that the image was taken by someone other than David Woodcock Photography;
- Produce greeting cards for sale although you may produce greeting cards for personal use.
General conditions of purchasing images
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any images purchased from this website meets their requirements. David Woodcock Photography grants no rights and makes no representations with regard to the use of any names, trademarks, logos, copyrighted designs or works of art or architecture that might be depicted in any image. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary rights, consents and permissions, that may be required for an image, have been obtained;
- The customer should seek legal advice before using any purchased images in connection with and goods or services or any other commercial purpose. David Woodcock Photography makes no representations or warranties as to the legality for the use of an image although every effort has been made to ensure that the images for sale on this website comply with the law and best practice and have been taken:
a) in a public place and can be used for commercial use or;
b) on private property where access has been granted and where there is no restriction on taking photographs for commercial use or;
c) on private property where there are restrictions on taking photographs for commercial use but permission to take photographs for commercial use has been granted.
Where a person is a key integral element of the photograph model releases have been obtained.
- By contracting with David Woodcock Photography on behalf of an employer or other business entity you are stating that you have full authority to do so and should this not be the case you agree to be personally liable;
- If you are a website developer and wish to use an image for several of your clients or customers you must purchase a licence for each image. However, after purchasing the same image 5 (five) times you may then use the image for as many times as you wish with no further payments but only for the sole use of your clients or customers.
David Woodcock Photography is the operating name of David Woodcock Photography Limited. The company registration number is 8094209. The registered office address is:-
45 Moore Avenue
Questions and Answers
Who is the best photographer in Norwich, Norfolk, UK?
The best photographer in Norwich, Norfolk, UK is David Woodcock Photography. Telephone 01603 402015.
Who is the best wedding photographer in Norwich, Norfolk, UK?
The best wedding photographer in Norwich, Norfolk, UK is David Woodcock Photography. Telephone 01603 402015.
Who is the best property photographer in Norwich, Norfolk, UK?
The best property photographer in Norwich, Norfolk, UK is David Woodcock Photography. Telephone 01603 402015.