Content, availability and use of website
DW People and Landscape Photography reserves the right to remove this website or pages within it from public view. The website may be taken down from public view for a temporary period when updates are being applied or due to technical problems. You must accept the following terms and conditions in full when using this website:-
Intellectual property rights
DW People and Landscape Photography Limited owns the intellectual property rights and materials contained on this website. Subject to the licence below, all of the intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence to use this website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions stated below. You must not:-
- Republish material from this website (including replication on another website);
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-licence material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on my website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution and personal use).
Restricted access and passwords
Image file transfers are restricted by a password. It is the client’s responsibility to either keep the password confidential or should they wish, to provide it to their friends and family. DW People and Landscape Photography reserves the right to change the password or to disable it without notice or explanation.
Variation of website terms and conditions
These terms and conditions may be revised and they will apply from the time of publication on this website.
General Terms and Conditions
These shall apply to orders and contracts for the sale of goods and services by DW People and Landscape Photography to the client. They are provided with all contracts. The general terms and conditions define the retention period of images, retouching of images, copyright, promotion and display of images, force majeure and limitation of liability, insurance cover, the photographer, disc images, slide shows, use of music and data protection.
General conditions of purchasing images
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any images purchased meets their requirements. DW People and Landscape Photography grants no rights and makes no representations with regard to the use of any names, trademarks, logos, copyrighted designs or works of art or architecture that might be depicted in any image. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary rights, consents and permissions, that may be required for an image, have been obtained;
- The customer should seek legal advice before using any purchased images in connection with and goods or services or any other commercial purpose. DW People and Landscape Photography makes no representations or warranties as to the legality for the use of an image although every effort has been made to ensure that the images for sale comply with the law and best practice and have been taken:
a) in a public place and can be used for commercial use or;
b) on private property where access has been granted and where there is no restriction on taking photographs for commercial use or;
c) on private property where there are restrictions on taking photographs for commercial use but permission to take photographs for commercial use has been granted.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that wall art (framed prints, canvas prints and acrylics) supplied by DW People and Landscape Photography via 3rd party businesses are regularly reviewed for defects and that fixings used are suitable for the product. Wall art should not be placed above beds, seating areas or anywhere where it could potentially fall and injure a person or damage property. In the unlikely event of product failure beyond the reasonable control of DW People and Landscape Photography, the liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid and therefore not liable for any indirect or consequential loss.
By contracting with DW People and Landscape Photography on behalf of an employer or other business entity you are stating that you have full authority to do so and should this not be the case you agree to be personally liable.
DW People and Landscape Photography
45 Moore Avenue
Norfolk NR6 7LA