I am David Woodcock a professional Norfolk website photographer who creates and provides images for commercial use. You can see some examples of my work below.
Norfolk and Norwich Website Photographer Gallery
Staff at work
Cheque donation event in Cromer
I photograph products such as flowers shown above.
I photograph services such as health and fitness shown above
Norfolk has lots of modern thriving businesses that require website photography. Long gone are the traditional industries such as weaving and shoes manufacturing. Norwich now has lots of industries in the financial, banking and insurance sectors and is a City of culture with great shopping opportunities. There are two large shopping malls, a provision market and lots of independent stores. Tourism and agriculture are two major industries that dominate in the County of Norfolk.
A business needs to promote the quality of its goods and services online. However it is difficult to do this for two major reasons:-
- People’s attention spans are very small nowadays because they now have so little time to spare. They will often view a web page for a few seconds and unless something is of great interest they will move elsewhere. Your aim however is to keep people on your website and encourage them to purchase your goods and services;
- There is so much advertising on clothing, vehicles, radio, TV, newspaper, magazines, signage, posters, unsolicited mail and online that people switch off and ignore the general noise. To be noticed a business has to stand out from the crowd. Quality images to support the text on your website will generate more interest and keep people wanting to stay on your website to view more pages. The longer they stay on your website the more likely they are to buy and want to come back to revisit your website in the future.
As you can see from the images above, I provide the following a range of photography services:-
- Photographs of your staff;
- Photographs of your goods and services including clothing, treatments (e.g. dental, eye lashes, cosmetic), health and fitness, plumbing, carpentry and much more;
- Models for commercial work;
- Photographs of events such as conferences, black tie, presentations, dinner dances and balls;
- Photographs of your property including hotels, holiday lets, caravan parks, inventories, construction projects, development projects and properties for sale;
- Photography of nature such as trees and flowers.
I also supply digital images of Norfolk and Suffolk landscapes that are used by business in the tourist industry to demonstrate the local landscape to their customers. These images are often purchased by clients to submit with their business proposals.
Website Photographer in Norfolk and Norwich – Get in Touch
If you are a Norfolk business that needs to create some new images for your website, please contact me.
Tel: 01603 402015 | Mobile: 07933 070381
Email: Click Contact on the top menu bar.