I am David Woodcock a professional, Norwich property photographer operating in Norfolk and North Suffolk. I consequently get to visit a wide range of impressive properties including private and commercial.
Some properties are immaculate and fully furnished. Others are unfurnished requiring modernisation. Whatever your needs are for professional property photography I can help you. This also includes exterior, interior and construction photography.
Norfolk and Norwich Property Photographer Gallery
Click on any image below to enlarge it.
The Counties of Norfolk and Suffolk are so famous for their tourist industry and agriculture. There are consequently lots of holiday properties and farms with converted barns in the area.
I absolutely love to visit properties to take awesome images. To get this amazing quality and to get detail in the windows, I use a variety of camera and software techniques.
My photos have a wow factor. They are often used to sell or let a property, promote a business venture or to demonstrate design and construction techniques.
The feedback that I receive from my clients is that my images do really make an impact in selling or letting a property. Many times clients have made comments like ” We were having trouble selling our property but the week after your photos were put online we had several offers at the asking price”.
Your Property – Making a good first impression
Most home buyers and those wanting to let a property begin their search by going online before visiting an estate agent. With online marketing and high quality brochures, great photographs have consequently never been more important. They sell or promote your property.
Attention spans are extremely small in modern times so you only have a few seconds to make an impression. It is essential to have website images that have the wow factor and catch the eye of house hunters instantly.
With property it needs to be love at first sight. The first image that a potential buyer sees is so important. It consequently determines whether they want to see more.
I’ll provide you with high quality photographs that have the desired impact. Increased viewings greatly improves your chances of making a sale or let.
Customers Who Use My Property Photography Service
Typical examples of people and business who require my Norfolk property photography service are:-
- Estate Agents
- Property Auctioneers
- Chartered Surveyors
- Construction Companies
- Hotels, Holiday Lets, Caravan and Tent Sites
- Marketing Companies
- Companies who supply products and materials for homes such as fitted kitchens, fitted bedrooms, furniture and lighting
- Private Individuals – As a private individual unless you may be better off to purchase property images directly from me. There are two main reasons. Firstly the cost is likely to be cheaper. Secondly if you wish to change your Estate Agent you may reuse the images without having to pay for your property to be photographed for a second time. I do however, work with some reputable Estate Agents who will allow you to have access to your images.
The types of properties that I photograph, include houses, bungalows, chalets, barns, estates, commercial buildings (offices, shops, retail parks, farms, hotels, holiday lets and caravan parks), construction projects, self builds, restoration projects, land and gardens.
Photographs for some customers are also a great keepsake of a property that holds so many happy memories.
For my clients in the holiday industry who would like local landscape wall art to hang on their walls, or to have local landscape images on their websites, please see my Norfolk and Suffolk landscape photography page.
A Guide to Property Presentation
It might seem obvious, but presenting your property at its very best is important. Presentation impacts on your photographs and therefore on what the buyer or customer sees. My aim is to provide you with the best possible service and high quality images for the best price.
Below is my checklist of recommended actions you should consider:-
- Choose a time of the day and season when your property is at its best
- Move vehicles away from the building
- Pressure wash and sweep patios, driveways and paths
- Hide away washing lines, toys, hoses, building materials and bins
- Tidy the garden and mow the lawn
- Clean and close the windows.
A minimal, light, clean property is always best for photography so:-
- Clear clutter from works surfaces, tables, floors, beds and wardrobe tops. Also do not hide it under beds or behind other furniture as this limits my ability to photograph your rooms at different angles. Clutter also limits my ability to place my tripod and take wide shots.
- Close windows, cupboards and drawers
- Open curtains and blinds
- Hide and tidy cables
- Hide pets, pet toys, pet beds and bowls
- Clear notice boards and fridge/freezer of magnets
- Clear the sink of dishes
- Have the toilet seat down and clear the toilet of toilet rolls and brushes
- Remove toothbrushes and toiletries
- Add neatly folded towels to the bathroom
- Neatly make up the beds and pump up pillows and arrange cushions
- Set dining room tables
- Remove clothes from backs of doors, slippers etc
- Check that all the lights and lamps are working. Even during the day having the lights on when taking your photographs will make your images more homely and appealing
- Do use props such as flowers, plants, fruit and lamps to improve the look and feel of the property.
If you live in the property that is being photographed it is very difficult to be objective about it’s presentation. I therefore recommend that you get a friend or neighbour to view your property as they are likely to spot obvious things that spoil your property, that you will overlook.
If required, I am happy for a fee that is available by quotation, to visit your property and advise on presentation and the finer details. This will normally be about one week before taking the photographs.
Property Photography – Price
My price starts at £95 for a two/three bedroom property and up to one hour on site. This includes photographing your property, inside and out. It also includes the professional processing of the images. Your digital images will be delivered to you securely online at resolutions suitable for printing and website use.
My price is dependent on:-
- The size and location of the property
- Number of rooms
- Time on site (including any waiting time for you enhance the presentation of the property)
- Number of visits, particularly useful if you have several seasonal plants and shubs around your property that need photographing at different times of the year
- Number of processed images.
My quotation assumes your property is properly prepared before my arrival and is presented ready to be photographed. I also assume that you are able to lock up the property when I leave. Any items to be moved or stickers to be removed from furnishings or white goods is the responsibility of the client.
I normally provide between 20 – 30 standard processed images for a standard 3 bedroom property. If the property is unfurnished I normally provide between 12 – 15 images.
Norwich, Norfolk and Suffolk Property Photographer – Get In Touch
If you require a property photographer in Norwich, Norfolk or North Suffolk please contact me.
Tel: 01603 402015 | Mobile: 07933 070381
Email: Click Contact on the top menu bar.