I am David Woodcock a professional, Norwich based, Norfolk property photographer. I also operate in North Suffolk. There are many impressive properties and large estates in both Norfolk and Suffolk.
Click on any image below to enlarge it.
I absolutely love to visit properties to take awesome images. To get this quality I use a variety of camera and software techniques.
My photos have a wow factor and are often used to sell or let a property, promote a business venture or to demonstrate design and construction techniques.
The feedback that I receive from my clients is that my images do really make an impact in selling or letting a property. Many times clients have made comments like ” We were having trouble selling our property but the week after your photos were put online we had several offers at the asking price”.
If you like my style of property photography and want some exceptional images like those above please get in touch. My contact details are near the bottom of this page.
Property – Video Slideshow
To find out more about my photography service please view the video slideshow below.
Your Property – Making a good first impression
Most home buyers and those wanting to let a property begin their search by going online before visiting an estate agent. With online marketing and high quality brochures, great photographs have never been more important. They sell or promote your property.
Attention spans are extremely small in modern times so you only have a few seconds to make an impression. It is essential to have website images that have the wow factor and catch the eye of house hunters instantly.
With property it needs to be love at first sight. The first image that a potential buyer sees determines whether they want to see more.
I will provide you with high quality photographs that will have the desired impact. The result will be increased viewings. This will greatly improve your chances of making a sale or let.
Customers Who Use My Property Photography Service
Typical examples of people and business who require my Norfolk property photography service are:-
- Estate Agents
- Property Auctioneers
- Chartered Surveyors
- Construction Companies
- Hotels, Holiday Lets, Caravan and Tent Sites (For my customers in the holiday industry wanting to demonstrate and promote local facilities on their websites, I sell Norfolk and Suffolk landscapes as digital downloads. To find out more and to see some amazing landscape images please visit my online shop)
- Marketing Companies
- Companies who supply products and materials for homes such as fitted kitchens, fitted bedrooms, furniture and lighting
- Private Individuals (As a private individual you are much better off to purchase property images directly from me. There are two main reasons. Firstly the cost is more likely to be cheaper because an Estate Agent who makes arrangements for your property to be photographed, will often add on an additional charge. Secondly if you wish to change your Estate Agent you can reuse the images you have paid for, without having to pay for your property to be photographed for a second time).
The types of properties that I photograph, include houses, bungalows, chalets, barns, estates, commercial buildings (offices, shops, retail parks, farms, hotels, holiday lets and caravan parks), construction projects, self builds, restoration projects, land and gardens. Photographs for some customers are also a great keepsake of a property that holds so many happy memories.
Property Photography – Price
My price by quotation starts at £90 for a two/three bedroom property and up to one hour on site. This price includes photographing your property, inside and out. It also includes the professional processing of the images. Your photos will be delivered to you securely online at resolutions suitable for printing and website use.
My quotation is dependent on:-
- The size and location of the property
- Number of rooms
- Time on site
- Number of visits, particularly useful if you have several seasonal plants and shubs around your property that need photographing at different times of the year
- Number of processed images
- Any products purchased
For a standard 3 bedroom property you will normally get between 20 – 30 standard processed images. If the property in unfurnished you will normally get between 12 – 15 images. If the property has many desirable features you will get between 30 – 40 images.
I can achieve some amazing results if you present your property in a tidy, well presented manner. Before I visit please see my property presentation guidelines.
Norwich, Norfolk and Suffolk Property Photographer – Get In Touch
If you require a property photographer in Norwich, Norfolk or North Suffolk please contact me.
Tel: 01603 402015 | Mobile: 07933 070381
Email: Click Contact on the top menu bar.