I am David Woodcock a professional, Norwich property photographer operating in Norfolk and North Suffolk. There are some impressive properties in these 2 counties, set in the most amazing landscapes.
I get to visit a wide range properties including private and commercial. Some are immaculate and fully furnished . Others are unfurnished requiring modernisation. Whatever your needs for professional property photography be it exteriors, interiors or construction, I can help you.
Norfolk and Norwich Property Photographer Gallery
Click on any image below to enlarge it.
The Counties of Norfolk and Suffolk are famous for their tourist industry and agriculture. There are consequently lots of holiday properties and farms with converted barns in the area.
I absolutely love to visit properties to take awesome images. To get this quality I use a variety of camera and software techniques.
My photos have a wow factor and are often used to sell or let a property, promote a business venture or to demonstrate design and construction techniques.
The feedback that I receive from my clients is that my images do really make an impact in selling or letting a property. Many times clients have made comments like ” We were having trouble selling our property but the week after your photos were put online we had several offers at the asking price”.
If you like my style of property photography and want some exceptional images like those above please get in touch. My contact details are near the bottom of this page.
Norfolk and Norwich Property Photographer – Video Slideshow
To find out more about my photography service please view the video slideshow below. Click on the play button (small triangle bottom left on the image below) and move your cursor off the video to play it full size.
Your Property – Making a good first impression
Most home buyers and those wanting to let a property begin their search by going online before visiting an estate agent. With online marketing and high quality brochures, great photographs have never been more important. They sell or promote your property.
Attention spans are extremely small in modern times so you only have a few seconds to make an impression. It is essential to have website images that have the wow factor and catch the eye of house hunters instantly.
With property it needs to be love at first sight. The first image that a potential buyer sees determines whether they want to see more.
I will provide you with high quality photographs that will have the desired impact. The result will be increased viewings. This will greatly improve your chances of making a sale or let.
Customers Who Use My Property Photography Service
Typical examples of people and business who require my Norfolk property photography service are:-
- Estate Agents
- Property Auctioneers
- Chartered Surveyors
- Construction Companies
- Hotels, Holiday Lets, Caravan and Tent Sites
- Marketing Companies
- Companies who supply products and materials for homes such as fitted kitchens, fitted bedrooms, furniture and lighting
- Private Individuals (As a private individual you are much better off to purchase property images directly from me. There are two main reasons. Firstly the cost is more likely to be cheaper because an Estate Agent who makes arrangements for your property to be photographed, will often add on an additional charge. Secondly if you wish to change your Estate Agent you can reuse the images you have paid for, without having to pay for your property to be photographed for a second time).
The types of properties that I photograph, include houses, bungalows, chalets, barns, estates, commercial buildings (offices, shops, retail parks, farms, hotels, holiday lets and caravan parks), construction projects, self builds, restoration projects, land and gardens. The properties that I photograph vary in price and condition ranging from those that are unfurnished, requiring lots of work to those that are fully furnished and immaculate in presentation.
Photographs for some customers are also a great keepsake of a property that holds so many happy memories.
A Step By Step Guide to Property Presentation
My aim is to provide you with the best possible service and high quality images for the best price. Preparation is the key to this.
Below is my checklist of recommended actions you should consider:-
- Move vehicles away from the building
- Pressure wash and sweep patios, driveways and paths
- Hide away washing lines, toys, hoses, building materials and bins
- Tidy the garden and mow the lawn.
A minimal, light, clean property is always best for photography so:-
- Clear clutter from works surfaces, tables, floors, beds and wardrobe tops. Is is best to put all clutter in a small room that will not be photographed. Do not hide it under beds or behind other furniture as this limits my ability to photograph your rooms at different angles. Clutter also limits my ability to place my tripod and take wide shots.
- Close windows, cupboards and drawers
- Open curtains
- Hide and tidy cables
- Hide children, pet toys, pet beds and bowls
- Clear notice boards and fridge/freezer of magnets
- Neatly make up the beds and pump up pillows and cushions
- Remove clothes from backs of doors, slippers etc
- Check that all the lights and lamps are working. Even during the day having the lights on when taking your photographs will make your images more homely and appealing
- Do use props such as flowers, plants, fruit and lamps to improve the look and feel of the property.
If you live in the property that is being photographed it is very difficult to be objective about it’s presentation. I recommend that you get a friend or neighbour to view your property as they are likely to spot obvious things that spoil your property, that you will overlook.
Property Photography – Price
My price by quotation starts at £95 for a two/three bedroom property and up to one hour on site. This price includes photographing your property, inside and out. It also includes the professional processing of the images. Your photos will be delivered to you securely online at resolutions suitable for printing and website use.
My quotation is dependent on:-
- The size and location of the property
- Number of rooms
- Time on site
- Number of visits, particularly useful if you have several seasonal plants and shubs around your property that need photographing at different times of the year
- Number of processed images
- Any products purchased.
For a standard 3 bedroom property you will normally get between 20 – 30 standard processed images. If the property in unfurnished you will normally get between 12 – 15 images. If the property has many desirable features you will get between 30 – 40 images.
My quotation is based on your property being properly prepared before my arrival. I can achieve some amazing results if you present your property in a tidy, well presented manner.
If however, your property is not fully prepared on my arrival and I have to wait for items to be moved, rooms to be vacuumed, beds to be made, lawns to be mowed etc I will charge for the additional time. The additional charge will be pro rata my hourly rate of £95.
It should take about one hour to photograph up to a four bedroom property both inside and out. I will photograph your property as it is presented. If you want it look immaculate in your photographs, then you must present it to me in this manner.
To save time I recommend that you keep people and pets out of the way whilst the photo shoot is being performed.
You will need to be available to lock up the property when I leave.
Norwich, Norfolk and Suffolk Property Photographer – Get In Touch
If you require a property photographer in Norwich, Norfolk or North Suffolk please contact me.
Tel: 01603 402015 | Mobile: 07933 070381
Email: Click Contact on the top menu bar.