Wavecrest in Heacham is a stylish beach house located amongst the sand dunes and marram grass with fantastic views across The Wash. As a professional photographer specialising in holiday accommodation, I recently had the pleasure to photograph this lovely beach house.
Wavecrest beach chalet set in the sand dunes
The Side Deck
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Conservatory / Sun Room
Downstairs Double Bedroom
One of the downstairs Twin Bedrooms
The other downstairs Twin Bedroom
The upstairs Master Bedroom
The balcony leading from the Master Bedroom
The Sitting Room with views out to sea over The Wash
The Sitting Room Balcony
If you are looking for accommodation with a beach on your doorstep then Wavecrest is an ideal place to stay. You could get of bed and go for an early morning run or stroll on the beach before having breakfast. This holiday let sleeps 8 and so is ideal for family groups. This beach chalet originally built in 1933 has been renovated in 2015 with a new kitchen and bathrooms whilst retaining many of the original features.
Wavecrest has the following key features:-
- Entrance lobby with table football and table tennis table;
- First floor sitting room with balcony overlooking the sea;
- Upstairs double bedroom with balcony, downstairs double bedroom and 2 downstairs twin bedrooms;
- Side deck;
- Open plan kitchen, diner and lounge with wood burning stove. The kitchen has an American style fridge freezer, two oven electric range cooker, microwave and dishwasher;
- Sun room / conservatory with French doors leading onto the sand dunes;
- Central heating;
- Several bathrooms / wet rooms with baths, toilets and showering facilities;
- Utility room with sink and washing machine;
- Bicycle and water sports equipment storage;
- Ample car parking space.
The total floor space is approximately 3,000 square feet. Access to the holiday let is via a private unmade road that can be bumpy.
Heacham is on the west coast of Norfolk just south of Hunstanton and it is one of the few places on the east coast where you can see the sun setting over the sea. It is a popular beach resort with lots of caravans and holiday lets available for hire. Heacham is famous for its lavender fields and Caley Mill is a great place to visit Norfolk Lavender Limited particularly as from late June when the lavender is in flower. It is the ideal location to visit, Kings Lynn, Hunstanton with its spectacular cliffs, the north Norfolk Coast, Lincolnshire, the Ringstead Downs, Castle Rising and the Royal house of Sandringham. The beautiful City of Norwich is only a 1.5 hour car journey away.
To find out more about this fantastic holiday let see their page on the Glaven Valley Holiday Guide website.